Intelligraphics, a charter member of the Qualcomm® Authorized Design Center (ADC) program, gives customers the peace of mind and proactive support they need to quickly evaluate, design, and optimize Qualcomm-based Wi-Fi solutions. Built with the elasticity that tomorrow’s wireless applications demand, IGX device drivers give users a wide range of options for the most demanding applications.
Windows Embedded Compact 7 is a componentized, real-time operating system designed for small-footprint devices that support x86 and ARM architectures. WEC7 provides a flexible device platform that can run on the smallest of devices, or power rich device experiences.
For Industry 4.0
Industry 4.0 connects embedded production technologies and smart production processes, manufacturing systems and the objects they create, drawing physical information into the digital realm. They also communicate, analyze, and use that information to drive further intelligent action back into improving efficiencies, streamlining processes, and reducing costs. Wec7 Equipped devices have the ability to monitor automated processes to safeguard product quality and eliminate costly breakdowns
The BYOD, or “bring your own device,” movement has been established in hospitals worldwide. Tablets are a popular choice, especially among physicians, who use them for electronic medical record (EMR) to access and other applications including video. Intelligraphics IGX Wireless drivers support not only tablets and mobile monitoring devices but also more complex devices such as Sonograms that capitalize on the capabilities of WEC 7 real-time operating systems to send Video images via wireless networks to insure the best possible patient care.
IGX Wireless Win 7 and WEC 7 Basic Driver for QCA 6564 Features Support for IEEE 802.11 general feature and IEEE 802.11a/b/n support.
Advanced Support for IEEE 802.11n/ac
- MIMO (multiple input, multiple output antennas)
- Frame aggregation A-MPDU & A-MSDU (Rx)
- Channel bonding (40 MHz channels)
- Channel bonding (80MHz for 11ac mode)
- Block Acknowledgments (BLOCK ACK)
- Modulation and Coding scheme (MCS)
- Short Guard Interval (short GI)
- 802.11n interoperability (HT mode)
- RIFS RX
- STBC RX
- HT power management
IEEE 802.11e – Except for optional Admission Control and HCF functions, this conforms to QoS station requirements.
IEEE 802.11i and IEEE 802.1x – Conforms to the security requirements for WPA2 support using either personal shared key (PSK) or Enterprise mode (EAP mode).
► Data Rates Supported
► Security Profile Support
- WEP Open and Shared (40-bit and 104-bit)
- WPA2-PSK (AES or CCMP/TKIP)
- For 802.1x : EAP-TLS and EAP-PEAPv0 (MSChapv2)
► Supported Hardware and Operating Systems
Only the following hardware and operating systems will be supported:
Target Operating System:
Target WLAN Hardware:
- QCA6564Ausing the SDIO bus for Wi-Fi
- Although BT/BLE functionality may be present in the HW, it will not be supported by this solution.
- Digi ConnectCoreSoMfor i.MX6UL with:
- NXP i.MX6UL-2, Cortex-A7 @ 528 MHz
- 2GB NAND flash and 1GB DDR3