Intelligraphics Inc., the industry leader in Wi-Fi device driver products and development services, today announced the launch of the IGX Lightning Advanced Roaming Driver Suite for enterprise solutions.
Basic Roaming occurs when a wireless client device moves outside the usable range of a wireless access point and connects to another access point—usually one with a stronger signal. The process occurs in three stages
- Re Association
Basic Roaming sequences can take as long as 10 seconds!
IGX Lightning Advanced Roaming Technology incorporates Heuristic roaming technologies that feature pre-determined models which predict roaming conditions in advance and solve major portions of the necessary book keeping well before the actual roam decision is made and all in as little as 100 ms The IGX Lightning supports Android, Linux WEC7, WES7, Windows7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 operating systems.
Advanced Roaming Features Include:
- Pre-scan before roam stage
- Fast and efficient cross-band roaming
- Candidate AP selection as part of pre –roam algorithm
- AP ranking happens as pre –roam algorithm
- All roaming independent of Wireless Infrastructure
- Optimized BG scan and BG scan parameters
- Full scan channel selection and control
- Stops loss of connection to upper stack in advanced roaming phase
- Uses multiple triggers as source for roaming
- Custom configuration to suit the deployment
- Adjustable roaming parameters
- Cisco Compatible Extensions (CCX) v4
- Advanced power management
- Industrial temperature range
- Integrated configuration utility with network profiles
- PMK Caching
- Background scanning optimizations
- Data rate tuning
- Connection Maintenance
- Full Security
“Over 15 years’ experience designing and developing PC and embedded Wi-Fi hardware, device drivers and firmware, and a solid long term relationship with Texas Instruments, enables us to offer the highest quality software products to our clients,” said Intelligraphics’ President Scott Lawson.
A recognized leader in low level Wi-Fi software development, Intelligraphics software products can be found in Communication Devices, Aircraft, Transportation, Medicine, Heavy Industry, Warehousing, Ruggedized Equipment, Secure Controls, Metering Devices, and Navigation Systems. Intelligraphics IGX Wireless Engineering team is experienced using a wide variety operating systems and platforms, can trouble shoot most any problem, generate bids for end-to-end projects, or add senior-level manpower to an existing product development team.
Intelligraphics is a Wi-Fi Alliance Member, a Texas Instruments 3rd Party Development Partner, a Qualcomm Atheros Authorized Design Center and Features Wi-Fi Pre Certification testing, Microsoft Certification Testing Services and offers CCX development and testing services with offices in Richardson TX and Bangalore India. www.intelligraphics.com
Intelligraphics Inc1651 N Collins Blvd
Richardson, TX, 75080