IGX AT+FI Wi-Fi Modem Command Set
In the early 1980’s, Hayes Microcomputer Products, Inc. was among the first modem manufactures to use an ‘AT’ type Command Set to control operations of their modem products for communication over the Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS). The IGXVirtual Wi-Fi modem Command set reduces development time, cuts costs, saves PCB space, eases certification requirements, and minimizes the expertise required to get a Wi-Fi based product to market.
Based on Texas Instrument’s SimpleLink™ CC3000, it requires no custom driver to write and has a lower CPU/memory footprint. The IGX Virtual Modem Command is your first choice when developing a wireless product that uses the “AT” Command Interface.
• UART based interface to support the AT Command set.
• Extended AT command set for Wi-Fi configurations
• Wireless Support for 802.11bg modes
• Fully functional TCP/IP stack for networking support
• Support for standard network applications support
1. IPCONFIG (STATIC and DHCP)
• Mapping extensions possible to default AT command set configuration
• No operating system model using super loop architecture
• Support for Application level communication using extended AT command set
• Security support for
• Virtual Modem Data rate support for
1. 1, 2 , 5.5, and 11 mbps
2. Extended rate of 6, 9, 18, 24,36,48, 54 mbps
► CC3000 Key Features
1. Wireless network processor
o IEEE 802.11 b/g
o Embedded IPv4 TCP/IP stack
2. Best-in-class radio performance
o TX power: +18.0 dBm at 11 Mbps, CCK
o RX sensitivity: –88 dBm, 8% PER, 11 Mbps
3. Works with low MIPS and low-cost MCUs with compact memory footprint
o Small code size (Flash and RAM) required for MCU
4. FCC, IC, and CE certified reference design with a chip antenna
5. Integrated crystal and power management
6. Small form factor
o 16.3 mm × 13.5 mm × 2 mm
7. Operating temperature: –20°C to 70°C
8. SmartConfig technology enables simple Wi-Fi configuration using a smartphone, tablet or PC
9. Proven Wi-Fi interoperability; based on TI’s seventh generation of proven Wi-Fi solutions
10. Complete platform solution including user and porting guides, API guide, sample applications, and support community.